Life Care Center of Farmington is located in historic Farmington, New Mexico, near the ancient ruins and beautiful scenery of the Four Corners region. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Farmington Convention and Visitors Bureau offers information on events, dining, lodging and area attractions.
- The Salmon Ruins Museum, Library and Research Center is a historic site offering self-guided tours through the Salmon archeological site and Heritage Park. Walk among structures built by Ancient Puebloans and explore an early pioneer homestead.
- Aztec Ruins National Monument features ceremonial, public and storage structures built by Ancient Puebloans in the 1100s, as well as the oldest and largest reconstructed Kiva in North America.
- The Four Corners Tribal Park features the only landmark in the United States where four states intersect at a single point: Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado. The park also features Navajo artisans and vendors.
- Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness is a rolling landscape of badlands covering more than 41,000 acres. Strange rock formations, weathered sandstone pinnacles and spires, and fossils make this the most unusual scenery in the Four Corners region.